Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
RSS

Hi! My Name Yohanes Hendro, I'm class X5 at SMAN 2 Palangkaraya. This is my Blog about English Lesson. I know my blog's content not really awesome, but I hope you can Learn something new here!!

First Post For Introducing

Hi..
In my first post, I want to Introduce myself and I want to talk a bit about my blog. My name is Yohanes Hendro, I'm in Grade X5 at SMAN 2 Palangkaraya. my class was given the task to create a blog that contains subject matter english. to be honest, this blog is not like my usual blog. I created this blog for my english Task. My teacher said to us to make Blog with 16 topic of english lessons in semester 1. When my teacher say it, i said "Whaat??!!No Way!! I already have 3 blogs, and now i must add one blog again?"huh.. Such a pain in the neck (=_=").. but now it doesn't matter, because I like Blogging ._.)b. Well, I have no choice then, so I make it, and this is my blog. We have much time for finish this task. I think the time is enough for finish this blog. With that much time i will do my best ._.)/ . Well That's my short introduction and I hope I got high score (-/\-) *Pray 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar